There are many ways on how to make money online. The ecommerce market is growing astoundingly!
Physical products were one of the huge winners last year as more and more people turned to the internet to buy their normalcy products just like they used to buy in their local shops. People are people, and these buying patterns eventually becomes habits in our post Covid-19 world.
People are starting to get comfortable doing business online, shopping online and getting products & services online.
It is a good time to make money online now. But there are so many ways, right? These can be the following although not exhaustive: –
- Affiliate Marketing
- Selling tangible products online
- Promoting Photography or Art ideas
- Register to be a Freelancer or a Consultant
- Buying and Selling Websites
- Selling EBooks or Online courses
- Establishing a YouTube Channel and memberships
- Be a Blogger!
Yep, bet your mind’s spinning round so fast that you are trying to get your direction. My advise is that there’s no perfect idea as everyone of us is good at different areas of expertise. Give it a good weekend thought.
Honestly, this will take some time. Hard to say on time duration as subjective to each individual’s learning and application curves. My best educated guess is between 6 months to 1.5 years.
What? I can’t wait that long! Can I start something that has faster results?
Making Money Online For Starters
Then again, you need to trade your time for money. If you want to make money online as soon as “yesterday”, and scale it up gradually, you can consider Affiliate Marketing. It is important that you acknowledge that you want money to come in while you are learning, improving and investing on your chosen niche(s). Niche(s) and other related subjects will be elaborated in the next series of Making Money Online For Starters.
You will need some ‘low hanging fruits‘ which can hopefully bring in passive income while you prepare your website, designs, logo creation, sourcing for good content on your niche, a professional email service, research on suitable plugins, an economical business automation system, and a few others. These ‘low hanging fruits‘ should be able to provide some for you, as well as buying you some time: –
- register and get a GetResponse Free website builder. Start off on the right foot as you need marketing tools to get online fast without hurting your budget. GetResponse Free is a suite of free marketing software designed to get your business online, at absolutely no cost! When you’re ready to take your business & marketing to a new level, you can then upgrade to one of their economical business plans. And you can also try out their premium features at no cost for the first 30 days.
- Thereafter, register for their free Affiliate Program and every time someone buys an account via your affiliate link, you will get paid every month for as long as the referred customer stays with them. Cool? After you have logged into your account, go to the top right-hand corner and click once on your logo and then click on ‘Affiliate program’. Then just followed the rest of the simple instructions and you are good to go!
- register your notable skills as a freelancer on Fiverr as a Seller or as a User.
- thereafter, go and register for their free Affiliate Program too, known as fiverr affiliates. That way, you can also earn once the people you have referred uses Fiverr reputable services. As always, read and understand their terms and conditions and you will be comfortable promoting their services moving forward.
For more simple yet helpful information on how to start an online business from home, go to HowTo Earn From Home.
Building an online business to earn from home is fun, exciting and rewarding. You will realize that like any other business, you will need to put in initial time and effort. And over time, you will be so pleased with yourself and take pride to tell friends that you even make money when you sleep!
Your efforts will pay off over time. The important thing is to keep learning and apply latest market knowledge to stay ahead of your competition. Here are two learning options for you when the time or resource fits. These courses will likely increase your first paycheck!
I hope you have benefited from this article. You can also learn more by reading the related articles listed below.
Looking forward to your online success!
P.S. You might want to learn more about a Beginner’s Guide to Digital Marketing for continuous self-improvements.